From Tuesday 4 January 2022
Staff and HDR students:
- If you are vaccinated or medically exempt, you will be allowed on campus.
- If you are unvaccinated and wish to be on campus, you should speak with your manager or supervisor first. You will be required to complete a Safety Risk Assessment to limit your exposure on campus.
Managers and supervisors should ensure appropriate measures are in place for business continuity in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak on campus.
- For your own health and safety and that of the UNSW community, we strongly encourage all students to get vaccinated.
The following rules apply to anyone coming onto campus:
- Do not come to campus if you have any symptoms or are unwell
- Wear a mask in all indoor settings (mandatory as of 24/12/21)
- Check-in to buildings/spaces using both your swipe card and QR codes where available
- Maintain physical distancing and density limits of not more than 1 person per 2sqm indoors
- Limit unnecessary movements around campus
Updates to our return to campus plans will be made in line with NSW Health advice. Please check back regularly.