UNSW continues to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. This website provides information, guidance, frequently asked questions and links to resources for students and staff on topics related to the impacts of COVID-19.
Students and staff are back on campus.
When on campus, please ensure that you follow the rules and guidance below to help keep our UNSW community safe:
- Do not come to campus if you have tested positive for COVID-19, have any respiratory symptoms or are unwell.
- We strongly encourage you to wear masks in indoor settings on campus, including in offices, classrooms, labs, communal spaces and especially where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- In line with NSW Health guidance, the University has identified a set of high-risk activities where Safety Risk Assessments have deemed that masks should continue to be worn. Your Faculty or Division will determine and communicate specific activities and classes where a face mask will be required.
- Many staff are now working in a flexible work pattern and we have curated a range of flexible work resources to help you and your team transition to a successful flexible working arrangement. These include a hybrid meetings best practice guide - for participants and convenors - to ensure hybrid meetings are successful for everyone involved.
- Keep a safe distance from others, and if you can’t, we strongly recommend that you wear a good quality mask – N95, P2 or surgical mask.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Open windows to maximise air flow where possible.
- Get your booster shot to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
Read further information and FAQs for Students.
Read further information and FAQs for Staff.