Student Support & Resources
- The Nucleus: Student Hub (+61 2 9385 8500)
- China Call Centre (+86 21 6288 9885 or +86 21 6288 9886).
- UNSW Student Support Advisors and International Student Advisors
- UNSW Canberra COVID-19 website
- Chinese FAQs - 常见问题答疑 - 新型冠状病毒肺炎
Staff Support & Resources
- Support is available through UNSW’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) operated by Benestar. This confidential counselling, coaching and wellbeing service is free for all UNSW staff and their immediate family members. The service can help you to manage work and life experiences, and issues or concerns that have arisen from the pandemic. You can access professional face-to-face counselling, telephone support, live chat support and a vast library of online health and wellbeing resources. Find out more here.
- UNSW Human Resources: COVID-19 information for employees
- UNSW Canberra Covid-19 website
Health and Wellbeing
- Safe Return to Campus Guidance - Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- NSW Health - information on symptoms, testing, self-isolation, hygiene and more
- NSW Health News and Updates - check daily for public health alerts
- ACT Government Covid-19 information
- UNSW Health Service - (02) 9385 5425. You must call ahead if you have COVID -19 symptoms and need testing.
- Australian Government's Department of Health:
- Health Direct website to locate GP and testing clinics.
- 24-hour COVID-19 Health Information Line -1800 020 080.
- Medibank OSHC Health and Support Line on 1800 887 283 for Overseas Students with COVID or health related questions.
- UNSW COVID-19 Wellbeing information
- UNSW Student Life Hub
- Arc: International Support