This website provides information, guidance, frequently asked questions and links to resources for students and staff on COVID-19.
When on campus, please ensure that you follow the rules and guidance below to help keep our UNSW community safe:
- Stay at home if you are unwell, have any respiratory symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- We strongly encourage you to wear masks in indoor settings on campus, including in offices, classrooms, labs, communal spaces and especially where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- While the wearing of masks isn’t mandatory on campus, some faculties may determine and communicate the specific activities and classes where masks will be required.
- Clean your hands by washing them often and thoroughly.
- Sneeze into your elbow or cover your face with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Get your booster shot to help limit the spread of COVID-19. You can book a vaccination appointment online or call the UNSW Health Service on 9385 5425. Other options for vaccinations include your local GP or pharmacist. Find one in your area.
Read further information and FAQs for Students.
Read further information and FAQs for Staff.