UNSW continues to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. This website provides information, guidance, frequently asked questions and links to resources for students and staff on topics related to the impacts of COVID-19.
Check here for positive COVID-19 case alerts on campus
If you need assistance, report a positive COVID-19 case on campus here
Students and staff are back on campus. Online options will continue to be available for students unable to return at this time.
When on campus, please ensure that you follow the rules and guidance below to help keep our UNSW community safe:
- Do not come to campus if you have tested positive for COVID-19, have any respiratory symptoms or are unwell.
- We strongly encourage you to wear masks in indoor settings on campus, including in offices, classrooms, labs, communal spaces and especially where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- In line with NSW Health guidance, the University has identified a set of high-risk activities where Safety Risk Assessments have deemed that masks should continue to be worn. Your Faculty or Division will determine and communicate specific activities and classes where a face mask will be required.
- Many staff are now working in a flexible work pattern and we have curated a range of flexible work resources to help you and your team transition to a successful flexible working arrangement. These include a hybrid meetings best practice guide - for participants and convenors - to ensure hybrid meetings are successful for everyone involved.
- Keep a safe distance from others, and if you can’t, we strongly recommend that you wear a good quality mask – N95, P2 or surgical mask.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Open windows to maximise air flow where possible.
- Regularly check our COVID-19 alerts page for updates on positive cases on campus.
- Let us know if you test positive for COVID-19 and have been infectious while on campus by completing the case notification form.
- Get your booster shot to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
Read further information and FAQs for Students.
Read further information and FAQs for Staff.