UNSW is providing support to students who are concerned via The Nucleus (+61 2 9385 8500) or China Call Centre (+86 21 6288 9885 or +86 21 6288 9886). Support is also available via our Student Support Advisors and International Student Advisors.
If you are unwell, you can contact:
- The UNSW Health Service can be contacted on (02) 9385 5425 from Monday-Friday between 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- The federal Department of Health has set up a 24-hour COVID-19 Health Information Line at 1800 020 080.
- Overseas students can call the Medibank OSHC Health and Support Line on 1800 887 283. Medibank has provided updated information to all nursing staff who take calls.
- For health concerns not related to Covid-19, NSW Health has a free helpline, Health Direct, at 1800 022 222. Registered nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide advice when you’re not sure what to do. (*Calls are free from a landline; charges may apply from a mobile phone.)
- The Nucleus
- UNSW Student Life Online
- Arc: International Support
- NSW Health
- NSW Health advice for universities
- UNSW Health Service
- UNSW IT: Working and studying remotely
- UNSW Human Resources: COVID-19 information for employees
- UNSW Teaching Remotely
- Smart Traveller
- International SOS
- Student Support Advisors
- International Student Advisors
- Benestar (Employee Assistance Program)
- Chinese FAQs - 常见问题答疑 - 新型冠状病毒肺炎