UNSW is starting its gradual shift back to campus and we are looking forward to welcoming you on your return over the next few months. We are taking a deliberately cautious approach to ensure a ‘safe return to campus’ which will be in three stages:
Stage 1 – May/June 2020
- Return of campus-dependent research community
- Return of campus-dependent staff (Fac & Div)
Stage 2 – July-September 2020
- Reopening of campus amenity
- Return of student-facing staff (Fac & Div) and remaining researchers
- Return of onshore students on-campus activity
- Return of all other staff
Stage 3 – Future
- Return of offshore students
- Recommencement of large events
Until it is time for you to return to campus, and you have explicit permission to do so, all students and staff should continue to learn/work from home.
This remains the most effective way to minimise risk to you and others until our campus is ready. We will provide further updates on our return to campus plans as they develop.
Please read the information and guidance on your return to campus available at the links below:
It is important we work together as a community to continue to limit the spread of COVID-19, particularly as we have many high-risk groups on campus.