UNSW is starting its gradual shift back to campus and we are looking forward to welcoming you on your return over the next few months. We are taking a deliberately cautious and phased approach to ensure a ‘safe return to campus’ which is broadly outlined below:
- Return of campus-dependent research community
- Return of campus-dependent staff
- Partial re-opening of library - essential visits only via booking system
- Return of student-facing staff and remaining researchers
September 2020 onwards
- Full re-opening of library and campus amenities
- Return of onshore students on-campus activity
- Return of all other staff
- Return of offshore students
- Recommencement of large events
Until it is time for you to return to campus, and you have explicit permission to do so, all students and staff should continue to learn/work from home.
This remains the most effective way to minimise risk to you and others until our campus is ready. We will provide further updates on our return to campus plans as they develop.
Please read the information and guidance on your return to campus available at the links below:
It is important we work together as a community to continue to limit the spread of COVID-19, particularly as we have many high-risk groups on campus.