The timing of your return to campus is different depending on what type of student you are. The following timetable provides a broad outline of our phased return to campus activity:
- Return of campus-dependent research community
- Return of campus-dependent staff
- Partial re-opening of library - essential visits only via booking system
- Return of student-facing staff and remaining researchers
September 2020 onwards
- Full re-opening of library and campus amenities
- Return of onshore students on-campus activity
- Return of all other staff
- Return of offshore students
- Recommencement of large events
You must adhere to the phased return timeline outlined above. This means only campus-dependent HDR candidates and Honours research students can currently seek permission to return.
To obtain approval to be on campus your Supervisor must request permission via the ‘Safe Return to Campus’ approval process.
HDR candidates and Honours research students already active on our Sydney campuses must also go through this process, led by their Supervisor, to re-confirm their approval to be on campus.